Friday, June 5, 2009

Enjoy that Brownie You Got Part II

How am I enjoying what I have? And what is it that I have that I need to enjoy instead of trying to look for more and other things to enjoy?

That would first be my husband. How can I enjoy my husband? What are some things I might be doing that are keeping me from enjoying my husband? Unforgiveness for an inevitable hurt? Spending time doing other things without spending any time with him? Is all my time taken up with good things, yet those good things don't include my husband?

Secondly, I defiantely need to make sure and enjoy my children. What are some ways that I can enjoy my children? What are some things that might be keeping me from enjoying my children? Frustration? A feeling of overwhelmedness? Lack of support?

Time to shift some priorities around again...The priority tree is always God, husband, children, self. It's time for me to make some adjustments...

1 comment: