Saturday, June 20, 2009

Focus

My word for the day is: focus. I seriously need to focus on the right things!

Distractions abound--I am letting myself be eaten alive by them.
It's like I can't stop....or maybe I don't want to stop being distracted. That's horrible, but probably very honest.

Distractions are dangerous...If I'm not focused on what I need to do, some important events, doings, happenings and such might fly right by me!!!

Now I've recognized my problem...time to take steps to fix it.
Or will I distract myself out of doing that, too?

I do know one thing for sure: distractions are NOT peaceful.

Distractions involve a lot of busy-work: but nothing of true importance ever really gets done!

Come on self! What are you waiting for? Get with the program!

Focus! Focus! Focus....

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment